Title: Director of Corporate Strategy
CLOSING DATE: December 8, 2018
Search and Rescue missions are often canceled due to high winds causing rescue baskets to swing wildly. Often helicopter pilots must call off a rescue attempt due to hazardous conditions. Upon further research by our team, we identified that this deadly swing can be upwards of 25 degrees from vertical, if not more. This is not just a question of life or death, but of dollars too. Sling load operations, like the ones in Iraq and Afghanistan leveraging helicopters to lift loads from area to another often experience similar if not worse problems, ending in the destruction of millions of dollars of equipment.
Vita Inclinata Technologies is looking for a new team member to work within the operations team. If you are looking to get involved with a high growth aerospace startup, this is the job for you! Never will you see a startup opportunity like this one! At Vita, we don’t care what grades you got in school, what piece of paper you have to show your education, or what city you live in.
There are only three things we care about; 1. you want to save lives, 2. you will never quit, and 3. you can call yourself an innovator! We are out to change the world and we want you to join in our mission!
What you will get as Vita’s Director of Corporate Strategy;
- Save thousands of lives!
- Direct promotion track to the C-Class of a high growth aerospace startup.
- The potential for a substantial amount of stock options.
- The capability to say you built a global business operation.
- Integration into an amazing team from around the United States who believes in the same mission.
- The start of a career in the defense and aerospace industry, joining the likes of SpaceX, Blue Horizons and others!
- Work with industry leaders all over the world in defining the newest aerospace technologies, including Mars mission technology.
Vita’s new Director of Corporate Strategy must have the necessary skills to perform as a visionary and a results-oriented manager for Vita Inclinata Technologies and perform additional duties related to Program Integrations for the Vita organization by,defining, planning, directing staff, developing organizational strategies, identifying and researching future system needs; contributing information, analysis, and recommendations to organization strategic thinking and direction; establishing objectives for the business development of the Load Stability System.
- Source and develop relationships with military agencies
- Develop and implement a pre-order plan for all applicable agencies
- Draft and submit business plan competitions
- Support investor relationships
- Track Vita’s strategic plans and manage internal communications between departments.
- Draft and implement social media, website, and other external marketing strategies
- Coordinate and organize company demonstrations, testing, and conferences
- Manage all international operations and support the implementation of international expansion
- Complete the monthly books and manage receipts for all expenses
$35,000 / Year – Salary + options for equity in the company
Work from home, with 20% company travel (national and international)
How to Apply:
Send Resume and Cover Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Cover Letter should address the following question:
What makes you an innovator and how will you enable Vita to change the world?
Questions can be sent to email@example.com
VITA INCLINATA TECHNOLOGIES LLC IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER. ALL QUALIFIED APPLICANTS WILL RECEIVE CONSIDERATION FOR EMPLOYMENT WITHOUT REGARD TO RACE, COLOR, RELIGION, SEX, PREGNANCY, SEXUAL ORIENTATION, GENDER IDENTITY, NATIONAL ORIGIN, AGE, PROTECTED VETERAN STATUS, OR DISABILITY STATUS.