Title: Chief Operating Officer (COO)
CLOSING DATE: August 17, 2018
25 degrees. That is the difference between life or death. 10 years ago, our CEO was on a search and rescue mission in the state of Oregon when a friend fell to the ground from a heart attack. Due to how remote his team was, a helicopter was needed to come extract his friend if he were to have any chance at survival. When the rescue helicopter arrived, it looked hopeful for the fallen friend. However, the helicopter was forced to leave after they were unable to lower a rescue basket because of the basket’s uncontrolled pendulum-like swing due to the violent weather conditions that night. In fact, following team research, it was concluded that this swinging can vary as much as 25 degrees from vertical depending on wind and the helicopter itself. It was for this reason that Vita Inclinata was founded, as its founders believed that lack of technology should never be the deciding factor in life and death situations.
Vita Inclinata Technologies is looking for a new team member to head up the operations department. If you are looking to get involved with a high growth aerospace startup, this is the job for you! Never will you see a startup opportunity like this one! At Vita, we don’t care what grades you got in school, what piece of paper you have to show your education, or what city you live in.
There are only three things we care about; 1. you want to save lives, 2. you will never quit, and 3. you can call yourself an innovator! We are out to change the world and we want you to join in our mission!
What you will get as Vita’s COO;
- Save thousands of lives!
- Instant promotion to the C-Class of a high growth aerospace startup.
- Potential for substantial amount of stock options.
- The capability to say you built a global business operation and ran a global office out of Ireland!
- Paid trip to Cork, Ireland and many other surrounding countries.
- Integration into an amazing team from around the United States who believes in the same mission.
- The start of a career in the defense and aerospace industry, joining the likes of SpaceX, Blue Horizons and others!
- Work with industry leaders all over the world in defining the newest aerospace technologies, including Mars mission technology.
Vita’s COO will travel to Cork, Ireland for four months from October 1 – February 1st of this year. While there, the COO will be responsible for expanding Vita into the European market. This position is great for a recent graduate or someone who is looking to step into the world of startups. We can’t pay much, but what we do provide is the team, experience, and potential to change the world (and maybe make millions too 😉 )
In addition to the work in Ireland, the COO will have the necessary skills to perform as a visionary and a results-oriented executive for Vita Inclinata Technologies and additional duties related to Program Integrations for the Vita organization by, defining, planning, directing staff, developing organizational strategies, identifying and researching future system needs; contributing information, analysis, and recommendations to organization strategic thinking and direction; establishing objectives for the business development of the Load Stability System.
- Ensure the fulfillment of customer requirements by providing senior-level cost, schedule, technical, and risk & opportunity leadership across all facets of Vita Inclinata Technologies.
- Ensure consistent and compliant application of Program Management Processes, Tools and Training, driving program execution and defining & executing contracts that meet customer needs.
- Lead programmatic trade studies and establish program priorities and adjudicating conflicts.
- Manage Vita’s plans, establish technology Roadmaps, manage internal communications between departments.
- Acts as the primary customer contact for Load Stability program activities, leading program review sessions with end users to discuss cost, schedule, and technical performance.
- Participates in the negotiation of contract and contract changes.
- Coordinates the preparation of proposals, business plans, proposal work statements and specifications, operating budgets and financial terms/conditions of contracts.
- Develops new business opportunities or expands the product line with the customer.
$1500 / month + flight and living expenses
How to Apply:
Send Resume and Cover Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Cover Letter should address the following question: What makes you an innovator and how will you enable Vita to change the world?
Questions can be sent to email@example.com
VITA INCLINATA TECHNOLOGIES LLC IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER. ALL QUALIFIED APPLICANTS WILL RECEIVE CONSIDERATION FOR EMPLOYMENT WITHOUT REGARD TO RACE, COLOR, RELIGION, SEX, PREGNANCY, SEXUAL ORIENTATION, GENDER IDENTITY, NATIONAL ORIGIN, AGE, PROTECTED VETERAN STATUS, OR DISABILITY STATUS.