Procurement & Accounting Internship
Vita is looking for a high energy and dynamic Procurement and Accounting Intern. This position will work hand in hand with Vita’s Senior Finance Manger assisting with all procurement and accounting needs. This role is designed to help you grow into Accounting or Finance and further develop your skills.
If you would like to work for a dynamic start-up within the defense sector focused on developing a technology that will save lives, this is the team for you! We are a close-knit team with diverse backgrounds who take on challenges as a unit. From day one you will work to build technology that brings people home…. Every time.
The part-time position is located at our Broomfield office. Compensation package is negotiable based on experience and education. If you are looking to apply your sales skill set to help save up to 24 lives per day, apply to join our team today!
Primary Job Duties
- Partners with Engineering and Operations team and completes the PO process—PO Creation, ordering, PO tracking, and vendor payments.
- Assists Senior Finance Manager with monthly GL review and cash reconciliation
- Participates in special projects and ad-hoc analysis/involvement as directed by Manager
- Handle sensitive and confidential information with honestly and integrity
- Operates with a high degree of knowledge regarding suppliers, products and services
- Working with bookkeeping software
Desired Skill Set
- Actively working towards a degree in Accounting, Finance, or Business-related field
- Basic understanding of GAAP preferred
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Attention to detail
During helicopter hoist rescue missions, the rescuer, swimmer, or litter often undergoes hazardous motion due to the movement of the helicopter above, and other variables such as weather and rotor wash. The unrestricted pendulum-like motion greatly endangers the success of the mission, and moreover, the personnel involved. Vita Inclinata technologies is developing autonomous hoist rescue stability solutions for the DoD and commercial marketplaces.
TO APPLY for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org