We seek electrical engineers with a strong knowledge base in electrical design, robotics, aerospace systems, control systems, prototyping, and creative thinking to join our engineering team.
If you would like to work with a dynamic team focused on disruptive, life-saving technology, come join our team today! Our close-knit team takes great value in collaboration, innovation, and unique approaches in pursuit of disruptive technology.
The full-time position is located at our Denver office. Compensation package is negotiable based on experience and education. If you are looking to apply your engineering skill set to help save up to 24 lives per day, apply to join our team today!
Primary Job Duties
The ideal candidate possesses a vast knowledge of electrical systems, including power systems design, RF communications, and embedded systems. In Vita’s application, this pertains to designing, prototyping and building electronic systems for integration into Vita’s load stabilization systems. Specific duties include:
- Electrical Engineering with a minimum of two (2) years of engineering work experience
- Frequently collaborates with Vita design teams on innovations, ideation sessions, design reviews, and testing protocols
- Designs and analyzes electrical systems, including power and RF communications systems.
- Assembles and tests prototype boards
- Works with the Vita team to document proposed designs and ensure project requirements are met
- Assures product quality by designing testing methods; testing finished products and system capabilities.
- Experience with power design and analysis, including switch mode power supply design
- Knowledge and experience with RF communication, including IC based solutions. Preferred experience with long range communication and software defined radios
- Understanding of BLDC motor control methods; familiarity with integrating COTS motor control solutions to meet systems requirements
- Knowledge of power distribution, GPIO, and communication busses to interface electro-mechanical components
- Experience with ECAD, preferably Altium
- Prototype board assembly experience with THT and SMD components. Preferable experience using hot air for component placement and rework
- Understanding of IP ratings & designing systems to adhere to a specified IP rating
- All-around problem-solving aptitude
During helicopter hoist rescue missions, the rescuer, swimmer, or litter often undergoes hazardous motion due to the movement of the helicopter above, and other variables such as weather and rotor wash. The unrestricted pendulum-like motion greatly endangers the success of the mission, and moreover, the personnel involved. Vita Inclinata technologies is developing autonomous hoist rescue stability solutions for the DoD and commercial marketplaces.
TO APPLY for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org