Aerospace Business Development Representative
Vita is looking for a high energy and dynamic Sales Development Representative to provide pre-sales support. This position requires heavy outbound phone calling, qualification, consultative selling skills and tight collaboration with the Account Executives to generate new opportunities. The SDR will be expected to generate a list of potential customers, report on qualification and call activity, and stay thoroughly informed on all products and the [redacted] industry in general. This role is one of the first touch points for prospects and has the opportunity to set the tone for the sales cycle following.
If you would like to work for a dynamic start-up within the defense sector focused on developing a technology that will save lives, this is the team for you! We are a close-knit team with diverse backgrounds who take on challenges as a unit. From day one you will work to build technology that brings people home…. Every time.
The full-time position is located at our Denver office. Compensation package is negotiable based on experience and education. If you are looking to apply your sales skill set to help save up to 24 lives per day, apply to join our team today!
Primary Job Duties
- Qualify leads at the initial stages in the sales funnel
- Research potential clients, connect with and educate prospects and qualify leads before handing them off to the closers of the sales team.
- Hold intelligent and engaging conversations over the phone and email
- Act as the subject matter expert on Vita’s product offerings/solution development skills
Desired Skill Set
- Exceptional communication skills, both oral and written, coupled with excellent listening skills and a positive and energetic phone presence
- Extremely self-motivated with a diligent work ethic
- High level of integrity and strong commitment to building a successful company
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team in a fast-paced environment
- Adept computer skills including proficiency with Microsoft Office
- Experience with Hubspot preferred
During helicopter hoist rescue missions, the rescuer, swimmer, or litter often undergoes hazardous motion due to the movement of the helicopter above, and other variables such as weather and rotor wash. The unrestricted pendulum-like motion greatly endangers the success of the mission, and moreover, the personnel involved. Vita Inclinata technologies is developing autonomous hoist rescue stability solutions for the DoD and commercial marketplaces.
TO APPLY for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org